User Agreement1. General Provisions
This User Agreement (hereinafter - the “Agreement”) applies to this site, as well as second-level sites in the domain messefrankfurt.ru (hereinafter - the “Site”). It is intended to regulate the procedure and rules for the use of the Site and its features by individuals (hereinafter - the “Users" or the "User").
The Site, its content and materials, including information on the planned events (schedules, announcements, etc.), shall be the property of Messe Frankfurt RUS LLC, OGRN (Primary State Registration Number): 1027700211417, INN (Individual Taxpayer Number): 7705365187, address: 39, Leningradsky Ave., bldg. 80, 125167, Moscow (hereinafter - “Messe Frankfurt”).
This Agreement serves to regulate the relations between Messe Frankfurt and any User of the Site. In addition to this Agreement, the relations between the User and Messe Frankfurt may be also governed by other special documents posted in the relevant sections of the Site on the Internet.
2. Agreement Status
This Agreement is a public offer. Use of the Site by the User means the User’s accession to this Agreement, which creates contractual relations between the User and Messe Frankfurt under the terms and conditions of this Agreement in accordance with Articles 437 and 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
By registering on the Site, the User confirms that he/she has read the content of this Agreement and gives his/her full and unconditional consent to the acceptance of its terms and conditions. When using the Site, the User shall comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, regardless of his/her registration on the Site.
The User is aware that Messe Frankfurt reserves the right to amend, add or delete the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notifying the User. Each new revision of the Agreement shall come into force of its publication on the Site.
Use of the Site by the User means the acceptance by the User of all amendments made to the Agreement. If the User disagrees with the amendments made, the User shall immediately refuse access to the Site and discontinue to use any services provided by the Site, as well as its materials.
The latest update date of the Agreement shall be specified at the bottom of this Agreement. The User agrees to familiarize on a timely and regular basis with the current amendments to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Scope of the Agreement
The scope of this Agreement includes the provision to the User by Messe Frankfurt of access to information and materials contained on the Site, and their use by the User under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Access to the Site shall be provided on a free-of-charge basis, unless otherwise specified in the description of a particular service provided by Messe Frankfurt.
This Agreement applies to all existing and actually functioning services of the Site, as well as any subsequent modifications and additional services that appear in the future.
The operation of the Site, the use of its materials and services shall be governed by the applicable law of the Russian Federation. Issues not covered by the Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation.
4. Materials of the Site
The materials of the Site shall be understood under this Agreement as protected intellectual property, including literary, musical, graphic, textual, photographic, derivative, compiled and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, computer programs, databases, as well as design, structure, choice, coordination, appearance, general view and arrangement of this material being a part of the Site and other intellectual property items, as well as information, data, documents, etc., collectively and/or separately contained on the Site.
5. Data Processing
6. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
Messe Frankfurt shall be entitled to:
- Refuse to register a user without giving a reason;
- Send the User informational messages and personalized messages related to the activities of Messe Frankfurt by e-mail specified by the User when registering on the Site;
- Disclose information on the User, if such disclosure is required or permitted by the current law of the Russian Federation;
- Have access to the Site after fulfilling the registration requirements;
- Use all services available on the Site.
- Ask any questions related to the services and features of the Site by phone + 7 (495) 649-87-75 and by e-mail: email@example.com;
- Use the Site solely for the purposes and in the manner provided for by this Agreement and permitted by the law of the Russian Federation.
- Provide information that meets the requirements of reliability, relevance and compliance with the law of the Russian Federation, when registering on the Site;
- Provide, as requested by Messe Frankfurt, additional information directly related to the services provided by this Site;
- Respect the property, non-property and other rights of authors and other right holders when using the Site;
- Refrain from taking any actions which may be considered as disturbing normal operation of the Site;
- Avoid any actions which may result in violating confidentiality of the information protected by the law of the Russian Federation;
- Update personal data provided when registering on the Site, in case of their change.
- Use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy or track the materials of the Site without the consent of Messe Frankfurt;
- Disrupt the proper operation of the Site, servers or networks used to provide access to the Site, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or rules for the use of such networks;
- In any way avoid using the navigation structure of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain information or materials by any means that are not specifically represented by the services of this Site;
- Gain unauthorized access to the functions of the Site, any other systems or networks related to this Site, as well as to any services offered on the Site;
- Disrupt the security or authentication system on the Site or in any Site-related network.
- Embed in any other site any part of the Site or create a copy of the Site or its parts;
- Use the materials of the Site in any way, in full or in part, distribute, copy, reproduce these materials without the prior written consent of Messe Frankfurt and/or other right holders of these materials, with the exception of information and data of informative nature aimed at informing third parties of the activities of Messe Frankfurt, including regarding its exhibitions and other events.
The Site contains copyrighted materials, trademarks and other materials protected by law, including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, video materials, graphic images.
The User is aware that he/she shall be personally responsible for keeping his/her account information confidential, including the password, as well as for all activities carried out on behalf of the account User.
The User shall immediately notify Messe Frankfurt of the unauthorized use of his/her account, the loss of the password for access to his/her account, or any other violations. The User agrees that all actions performed on his/her behalf (using the User’s account) shall be considered actions of this User and may entail liability for the User if, at the time of such actions, the User did not notify Messe Frankfurt of the unauthorized use of his/her account, lost password, or any other violations.
8. Limitation of Liability
The User is aware that the materials posted on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Site may use information provided by third parties, for the accuracy of which Messe Frankfurt shall not be responsible. However, Messe Frankfurt will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the materials on the Site are as accurate, complete, reliable and relevant as possible. In addition, Messe Frankfurt does not have any obligation to make corrections or changes in the subsequent materials of the Site and does not bear any related liability.
Messe Frankfurt shall not be responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations and guarantees to the User for the completeness, accuracy and relevance of the materials and shall not be liable for the consequences of their use by the User, as well as for any possible or resulting damages to the User related to the use of materials posted by the User on the Site. Any losses that the User may incur in the event of intentional or unintentional violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not be reimbursed by Messe Frankfurt.
Messe Frankfurt, in particular, shall not be responsible for:
- any delays or failures in the operation that occurred due to a force majeure event and for any disorders in telecommunication, computer, electric and other related systems;
- proper operation of the Site in the event the User does not have necessary technical devices for its use;
- accuracy of information provided by third parties, as well as for the User’s visits and use of external resources, links to which may be on the Site.
This Agreement shall come into effect for the User when he/she is accessed to the Agreement and shall remain effective for an indefinite period.
Messe Frankfurt may not accept counter offers from the User regarding the introduction of amendments to this Agreement.
Recognition of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable for any reason shall not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions of the Agreement.
Messe Frankfurt reserves the right at any time to change the design, materials, functions, technical features of the Site at any time without notifying the User.
Any omission of Messe Frankfurt in the event of violation of the Agreement by any User shall not deprive Messe Frankfurt of the right to take appropriate measures later to protect its interests and exclusive rights to the materials of the Site protected by law.
The User confirms that he/she has familiarized with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.
Current document version dated: December, 13, 2018.